SANICLOR | effervescent disinfectant tablets, 1 K.g
Effervescent salad wash tablets
The SANICLOR effervescent sanitizer tablets are a chlorine-based product presented in water-soluble tablets of 3-5 grams, which perfectly removes bad smells and mould in professional hygiene.
Presented in 1,000-grams containers, these effervescent sanitizer tablets release active chlorine when in contact with water without losing chlorine, as happens with other liquid compounds.
- It can be used on all kinds of surfaces, such as floors, kitchens, dishwashers, washing machines, bathrooms and areas that require excellent hygiene in hotels, food industry, health centres, public spaces, etc.
- Dissolve 1-2 tablets of SANICLOR for each 8-10 litres of warm water.
- It can be applied manually with a cleaning cloth, with a spraying bottle or by immersion, leaving it on for 15 minutes approximately.
- In the food industry (surfaces and equipment), the application must be carried out in complete absence of food.
- Surfaces that will come in contact with food must be rinsed with drinking water.
- Do not mix with any other chemical.
- Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Perform a test before using the product to check its compatibility with the materials.
- Do not use to treat drinking water.
Bar Code: Made in Spain
Qty\Package: 1 K.g