UNGER | ST30R Microfibre String Mop, Red
Red Microfiber Kentucky Mop
Red light duty microfiber string mop head with a 4 1/2" band combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It has 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing it to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has red accents that distinguishes it for use in high-risk areas like restrooms to reduce cross-contamination, improve performance, and simplify training. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop head is an essential addition to restaurants, offices, hotels, and healthcare facilities.
- Microfibre strings increase liquid and dirt absorption.
- Looped ends provide greater floor coverage and control; no tangling while laundering.
- Faster and streak free floor drying.
- Use with Unger String Mop Holder Clip or any standard mop holder and handle.
- Heavy duty weights 450g, 32 strands; medium duty weights 310g, 22 strands.