DERMEX | Alcohol-based hand Sanitizer 5Liters
DERMEX D-730 Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer - 5L
DERMEX D-730 alcohol based hand disinfectant is an antiseptic gel for healthy skin with a hydro-alcoholic formulation that cleans and disinfects without need of rinsing with water. It is indicated to be used in cases where. It is required a high degree of hygiene and cleaning with water rinse is not possible.
- This alcohol-based hand disinfectant evaporates very quickly due to its hydro-alcoholic formula that cleans and sanitizes without the need to rinse with water. It protects the skin thanks to the moisturizing agents it contains.
- The personal hygiene product is suitable for workplaces that need extreme hygiene, such as hospitals or kitchens, where it is not possible to wash and rinse your hands.
- It complies with the standard UNE-EN 1040:2006 Bactericidal effectiveness of hygienic hand friction UNE-EN 1500:1998. It is dermatologically tested.
- It complies as well with the UNE-EN 1278 in clean conditions: antiseptics and chemical disinfectants. Quantitative suspension test for evaluation of bactericidal activity, at 20C and 1 minute contact time.
- It also meets with UNE-EN 13624. Quantitative test of suspension for the evaluation of levuricidal activity.
- Apply a dose of DERMEX D-730 to your hands.
- Rub until the product is completely evaporated.
- AEMPS register number: 754-DES
Qty/Package: 5 Liter