- This chlorinated alkaline non-foam detergent is specially recommended to clean and disinfect in the beer, dairy, drinks, etc. industries (circuits, filling machines, tanks, dispensers) as well as cattle farms, to clean and disinfect tanks, circuits, milking equipment and demanding cleaning tasks in general that require a total lack of foam, as it acts as a contact disinfectant on surfaces, equipment and CIP circuits.
- Bactericidal activity: The product complies with UNE-EN 13697 diluted in 1% water at 5 minutes (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae) and diluted in water to 2.5% at 5 minutes (Listeria Monocytogenes).
The use of this product to disinfect by contact in the food industry must be done without food present or near.
Disinfection by contact
- with a cleaning cloth, sponge, mop or immersion in the product diluted in water. Before applying the product, the surface must be cleaned by specialised professionals.
- It is necessary to take every precaution to remove all traces of the components in food, machinery or utensils that are used in areas treated with DETIAL B - 500. Rinse with water before use.
Dairy industry - Cleaning of plants, milking equipment, cooling tanks, deposits, pipes, etc. Prewash with water and recirculate the detergent, for 15 minutes, diluted at 1 % at 40 _C. Rinse with water until the product is completely removed (neutral pH).
Beer and drinks industry - Suited for general cleaning of the plants. For C.I.P. circuits, use diluted at 1 %. It can be increased up to 3 % in volume if necessary.
Bottle rinsing - Can be used in any rinsing machine. The concentration varies between 1-5 % in volume, depending on dirtness, water conditions and kind of cleaning.
- Official registry of pest-control substances inscription number 10-20-03937 HA.