UNGER | nLite HydroPower XXL RO Trailer
nLite HydroPower XXL RO Trailer
nLite HydroPower XXL RO Trailer 0
- Fully Integrated Trailer System with RO Filter + 750 L water tank. Total flexibility for producing and transporting 100% pure water for water fed pole cleaning! Fitted out with hi spec components, offering BIG capacity and performance, its the ONLY real alternative to commercial van mounted systems.
- To arrange a viewing email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pure Water tank: volume - 750 L, capacity - 650 L.
- 1 or 2 man operation via 2x hose reels and 2x 12 V (10 bar, 150 psi) pumps.
- Each high quality hose reel is fitted with 100 m of hose for optimal reach.
- NEW: High quality, premium stainless steel hose reels, rust resistant. Safety function to lock the reels during transportation.
- Pure water output - up to 250 L per hour per person.
- Digital controller monitors water flow, pressure and battery power.
- Control water flow Rinse / Wash modes manually or by wireless remote control (max. distance 100 m).
- 3 stage water purification production with dedicated 12 V (10 bar, 150 psi) pump. (Sediment / Carbon Pre-Filter, RO Membrane and nLite HydroPower DI Filter Polisher).
- Integrated TDS meter monitors final polish results.
- High capacity 12 Volt Gel battery offers all day operation before requiring recharge.
- Maintenance free 210 amp hour Gel battery with mains charger supplied.
- Integrated storage compartment fits up to 6 water fed poles up to 1.91 m long, with side storage areas for brushes, safety signs and other accessories.
- Suitable for vehicles with towing capacity of 1,350 kg.
- DOT road specification, single axle, integrated lights and indicators with brake assist.
- Supplied with european standard coupling, jockey wheel and manual parking brake. Conforms to EU regulations.
- The multi-chamber tank design with low centre of gravity is designed to maximise stability during transportation.
- Includes Auto Shut Off features, activated during water production mode when the tank becomes full and during use when the TDS of the outgoing water measures 5 ppm (can be changed to lower or higher number).
- CE certified.
Bar Code: '4017942007987