SKYVAC | Internal Wet & Dry Vacuum
SKYVAC 78 Internal Wet & Dry Vacuum
powerful and versatile skyVac Internal 78 high-level vacuuming system can reach up to 40ft from the safety of the ground and has been specifically designed to remove the densest of dust from previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
- Extremely powerful commercial wet & dry vacuum
- Highly efficient twin motors
- Large vacuum capacity (78 litres)
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Commercial build for the toughest of cleaning demands
- skyVac Internal Suction Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Suction Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- skyVac™ Internal Accessories:
- Includes an assortment internal end tools. Suitable for cleaning a wide range of internal high level surfaces including, ledges, walls, pipes and ducting.
- IDEAL FOR:
- High Level Internal Vacuuming a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.
- Motor Wattage: 2600 watts max (two motors)
- Air Flow Movement: 7166 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 36 kg
- L x W x H (cm): 60 x 64 x 114
- INCLUDED AS STANDARD
- skyVac™ 78 Industrial Vacuum System
- Up to 8 skyVac™ carbon fibre suction poles
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose
- 8 assorted internal brush tools for cleaning a range of internal surfaces including pipes and ducting
- skyVac™ accessory carrying bag