SKYVAC | Industrial Wet & Dry High Reach Vacuum
SKYVAC Industrial Wet and Dry High Reach Vacuum Cleaner
Wet and dry vacuum specially designed to clear the most stubborn blocked gutters. Featuring 3 industrial strength motors, the SkyVac industrial 85 delivers an astonishing 150" water lift which is 50% more suction than its nearest rival at 90".
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift.
- Two power settings. A "Light Debris" setting for standard gutter clearance and "Heavy Debris" for stubborn growth and blockages.
- Slide guide entrance eliminates blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- All terrain tipping chassis housing the stainless-steel unit for ease of movement.
- Front locking castors to keep unit in place during use.
- Stainless steel housing unit can be removed from the tipping chassis to access areas with restricted access.
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents aways.
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance.
- Motor Wattage: 3300 watts max ( three motors)
- Water Lift: 150" (largest on gutter cleaning market)
- Air Flow Movement: 8000 liters per minute
- Decibel Level: 72dB
- Container Capacity: 78 Liters
- Mains connection: 240v @13amp or 110v @32amp.
- Power Cable Length: 8 meters
- Weight: 36kg
- L x W x H (cm) : 60 x 64 x 114
- Featuring a slide, slide entry to eliminate blockages, 8000 liters pm of air flow and a 78-liters capacity, the skyvac industrial 85 is the essential machine for gutter cleaning specialist. Easy to transport and Mano-euvre, the stainless-steel unit is housed on (but also can be removed from) an all-terrain chassis.
- Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories/12m/40ft, featuring the skyvac elite pole system.
- Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater mono-euvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending vac release pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The elite pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.